We are looking for new employees for 2018 to join our fun and friendly lighting company!
Moonlight Design work at some of the most prestigious properties in the UK. These exciting projects are for high profile individuals who expect the very best in quality of lights, installation and customer service.
We transform gardens, landscapes and properties with our lighting and we are looking for individuals who can add to our top-quality workforce.
We install low voltage lighting, LEDs, colour changing light systems, remote controls, WiFi controls, DMX, mains lighting. We work with sophisticated lighting control systems such as Lutron, Crestron, Rako to name but a few.
Whilst our work is predominately in London and the Home Counties we travel throughout the UK.
Full Time: 39 hours + paid lunch
Salary: Depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Assistant to join our small but very busy company, assisting our customers with their orders, product selection and general customer enquiries.
Based in Chingford Moonlight Design have been selling online for over 14 years and with access to over 8,000 different light fittings offering our customers an extremely varied choice.
Our company has two sides to the business: The first is our online store offering a huge range of interior and exterior lights plus accessories. We have customers contacting us by email, on the phone and via our online chat. Orders are placed day and night through our website and we pride ourselves on our efficient customer service and processing orders quickly. The other side to Moonlight is our exterior lighting design, consultation and installation. We have a team of electricians installing lights everyday all year round working on some of the most prestigious gardens and houses in the UK.
Our service aims to not only meet our customer’s expectations but to exceed it, something we are very proud of.
Experience with our products isn't necessary, but if you have previous retail experience and bring great customer service and team working skills – we would like to hear from you!
As a member of our team you will be:
• Promptly dealing with all enquiries from our customers, via phone, website, online chat or email
• Effectively dealing with the administration of orders operating the POS (Point of Sale) system and other role related systems, agreed standards and processes
• Liaising with the e-commerce manager on more complex enquiries and issues.
• Establishing good relationships with customers, suppliers and the operational departments within the business
Who we are looking for:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality
• Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
• Excellent organisational skills and time management
• Can work quickly, and accurately, with exceptional attention to detail
• Able to demonstrate confident computer skills with MS Word, Excel etc
• Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our company
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
• Competitive rates of pay
• 3% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
• Staff discounts
• 31 days holiday including bank holidays
Start date 7th January 2019
Closing date for applications Monday 19th November
If you would like to be part of our friendly team please send an email with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
We require electricians who yearn to work outside on exciting projects. You should be experienced in a wide range of electrical work and able to solve problems.
As mentioned, the majority of work is with low voltage LED lighting, remote controls and sophisticated lighting controls therefore up-to-date knowledge on the latest products would be an advantage.
Ideally, we are looking for landscape gardeners who are still happy to work in the garden but with an electrical twist.
However, whilst experience in the garden is important we would still consider applicants who are not landscapers/gardeners but want to pursue working outside. People applying should be able to undertake heavy physical work and have an affinity with plants.
This role would be ideal for college leavers looking for a role in the electrical or horticultural industry.
Anyone looking for a career with Moonlight Design should be punctual, take pride in their work, not cut corners, clean and tidy, be willing to travel, occasionally stay away from home and have a clean driving licence.
We predominately work Monday to Friday and on site early ready for the day ahead.
Moonlight Design is a friendly company with a great team spirit and ethos. We work on fantastic projects and our teams make the whole process enjoyable from start to finish.
Anyone wishing to apply should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter or if you require any more information please call 020 8925 8639.