We are looking for new employees for 2023 to join our fun and friendly lighting company!
Moonlight Design work at some of the most prestigious properties in the UK. These exciting projects are for high profile individuals who expect the very best in quality of light fittings, installation and customer service and we are looking for individuals who can add to our top-quality workforce.
We transform properties, gardens, landscapes and properties with our lighting systems installing low voltage lighting, LEDs, RGBW colour changing lighting, remote controls, WiFi controls, DMX and mains lighting. We work with sophisticated lighting control systems such as Lutron, Crestron, Rako to name but a few.
Whilst our work is predominately in London and the Home Counties we travel throughout the UK
Qualified Electrician - Exterior
Full Time 40 hours + paid lunch
Salary: Depending on experience
Monday-Friday 8.00am-4pm (not including travel)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrician to join our fast-growing company who can add to our top-quality workforce.
We are looking for applicants who are electrically qualified and experienced with an interest in electronics, plus they want to pursue a career mainly working outside. Whilst experience in the garden is important, we will consider candidates who want to take on the challenge of the outside environment.
Self-motivation and a get up and go attitude are very important. The new technician will join an existing team in delivering an exceptional standard of workmanship and will become a key member of a fast-growing company with a promising future.
Our ideal candidate should be able to undertake heavy physical work and have an affinity with the landscape and plants.
Who we are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills
• Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality
• Enjoys working within a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
• Excellent organisational skills and time management
• Can work quickly, and accurately, with exceptional attention to detail
• Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our company
• Punctual, being on time is essential
• Someone who takes pride in their work
• Non smoker
Responsibilities and Duties
• Read and follow technical diagrams and plans
• Install, maintain and repair electrical lighting installations
• Ability to problem solve
• Provide a high standard of customer service
• Travel within London and UK with occasional overnight stays further away.
Qualifications & Experience
• Work to the 18th edition regulations and standards as set out in staff handbook.
• Proven history in the electrical field
• Can demonstrate electrical skills
• A full clean driving license
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
• Competitive rates of pay
• 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
• Staff discounts
• 31 days holiday including bank holidays
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your CV
Anyone looking for a career with Moonlight Design should be punctual, take pride in their work, not cut corners, clean and tidy, be willing to travel, occasionally stay away from home and have a clean driving licence.
We predominately work Monday to Friday and on site early ready for the day ahead.
Moonlight Design is a friendly company with a great team spirit and ethos. We work on fantastic projects and our teams make the whole process enjoyable from start to finish.
Anyone wishing to apply should send their CV to email@example.com with a covering letter or if you require any more information please call 020 8925 8639.