1. You have 14 days from the date of receiving your order to notify us of your intent to return (unwanted goods are to be returned at your own cost using a trackable method, such as 1st class recorded or courier)
2. To initiate a return, you have a couple of options available. If you prefer to do it yourself, simply login to your online account, access your "Order History," and click the "Return Items" button associated with the relevant order. From there, you can select which item(s) you wish to return and the reason behind your decision. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com, detailing your order number, which item(s) you want to return, and your reasons for returning them.
3. You will receive a response from us within 48 hours, including an RMA number and the returns address (this will not be our London address)
4. Attach a piece of paper or label to your return with your RMA number clearly stated
5. Take it to your local post office, book a courier collection/ drop off service at your own cost (we use Interparcel)
6. Make sure you keep your proof of postage and keep an eye out for an email from our returns team
At Moonlight Design, we understand how frustrating it can be to receive a damaged order, and we're here to help. If your order arrives damaged, please notify us within 72 hours of delivery by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also ask that you attach photos of the damage and the packaging to your email.
Please note that failure to notify us within 72 hours of delivery may result in us having to charge for a replacement.
If your product is found to be faulty on arrival, please email us at email@example.com with a detailed description of the fault and attached photos. We will be in contact to confirm the next steps, where we may arrange for a repair or replacement where possible.