The Oakmont outdoor collection by Feiss is inspired by a beautiful church. It boasts incredible details, from the steeply pitched roofline and softly curved glass panels to an angular backplate. Lovely curved arm extensions and classic finials.
A Patina Bronze finish paired with clear seeded glass give this stately collection old world charm. Cast aluminium construction ensures durability.
The complete Oakmont range can be viewed here
In order to ensure your light fitting arrives in perfect condition, it may require some simple assembly to complete installation
Moonlight Design recommends that all lighting should be installed by a registered NICEIC electrician.
NB. The 3 year guarantee relates to the corrosion of paintwork on cast aluminium or steel fittings, and excludes locations within 5 miles of the coastline. Fittings that have been damaged, repainted or cleaned with an aggressive cleaner may be excluded.
|Measurements||Height 273mm x Width 165mm x Projection 203mm|
|Bulb||1 X 60W E27 (Not supplied)|
|Energy rating||A - E|
The cut-off time for orders to be dispatched the same day is 1pm.
c) Goods supplied are not for resale.
Returns/Options to cancel
• The fitting before it is repackaged
• An internal photo of the fitting in the box showing it is securely packaged
• Photos of the outside of the box as returned
NB: Your refund may be refused if the fitting arrives back damaged due to insufficient packaging
You should return the fitting to the warehouse address we give you within 7 working days .
Credit Card Security
Encryption and Data Storage
Links to banks
What is PCI?
PCI is applicable to all/any entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data and consists of the following requirements:
· To build and maintain a secure network
· To protect cardholder data
· To maintain a vulnerability management program
· To implement strong access control measures
· To regularly monitor and test networks
· To maintain an Information Security Policy