|Bulb||Integral Cree MTG-2 LED Chip|
|Measurements||Refer to attached specification sheet|
|Guarantee||Body 10 years, LED 5 years|
The Hunza Tilting Step Lite PureLED is designed with an 88mm (3½) flange for flush mounting into masonry, stone or wood.
This luminaire is ideal for illumination of steps and ground level horizontal lighting, for example, across driveways or exterior paved areas. When a canister is used there are no mounting holes in the flange.
The tilting module allows 360° rotation and 12° tilt from the centre. The spherical gimbal allows infinite beam correction for uneven surfaces and directional adjustment for glare control.
Lifetime Warranty on Lens Breakage. Product Ref: SL-TLTM S
Moonlight Design recommends that all lighting should be installed by a registered NICEIC electrician.
NB: These fittings are made to order and are therefore non returnable. Lead time approximately is 3 weeks from order.
This fitting is low voltage and requires a remote driver - please refer to product specification and check compatibility with your installer.
The cut-off time for orders to be dispatched the same day is 1pm.
c) Goods supplied are not for resale.
Returns/Options to cancel
• The fitting before it is repackaged
• An internal photo of the fitting in the box showing it is securely packaged
• Photos of the outside of the box as returned
NB: Your refund may be refused if the fitting arrives back damaged due to insufficient packaging
You should return the fitting to the warehouse address we give you within 7 working days .
Credit Card Security
Encryption and Data Storage
Links to banks
What is PCI?
PCI is applicable to all/any entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data and consists of the following requirements:
· To build and maintain a secure network
· To protect cardholder data
· To maintain a vulnerability management program
· To implement strong access control measures
· To regularly monitor and test networks
· To maintain an Information Security Policy