|Area of Use||For Internal Use Only|
|Measurements||Height 232mm x Width 111mm x Depth 111mm. Minimum Drop 323mm - Maximum Drop 4572mm|
|Supplied with||4572mm of cord.|
|Supply||Mains Supply 230v|
|Bulb||Supplied with - 1 X 3.5W G9 LED (each G9 bulb 320Lm, 3000k)|
|Energy rating||A++ - A|
The clear, faceted glass shades of the Rubin lighting collection by Feiss serve as the central design element and add a romantic elegance and sparkle to these contemporary fixtures.
A clean, sleek look is achieved with round and rectangular chandeliers which will be perfect in a foyer, living or dining room. Or a more playful, fanciful statement can be made by clustering pendants together to create a look thats reminiscent of a floral bouquet.
The complete Rubin collection can be viewed here
In order to ensure your light fitting arrives in perfect condition, it may require some simple assembly to complete installation.
The cut-off time for orders to be dispatched the same day is 1pm.
c) Goods supplied are not for resale.
Returns/Options to cancel
• The fitting before it is repackaged
• An internal photo of the fitting in the box showing it is securely packaged
• Photos of the outside of the box as returned
NB: Your refund may be refused if the fitting arrives back damaged due to insufficient packaging
You should return the fitting to the warehouse address we give you within 7 working days .
Credit Card Security
Encryption and Data Storage
Links to banks
What is PCI?
PCI is applicable to all/any entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data and consists of the following requirements:
· To build and maintain a secure network
· To protect cardholder data
· To maintain a vulnerability management program
· To implement strong access control measures
· To regularly monitor and test networks
· To maintain an Information Security Policy