A gorgeous suite of pendants, wall, table and floor lamps in a Polished Chrome or Antique Brass finish. The frames are dressed in Asfour crystal and complimented with a fabric Gauze shade allowing maximum light output. The lampholders are strategically positioned as to illiminate any glare from the lamps but not jeopordising the crystals sparkle. The combination of a classic Flemish frame, high quality crystal and fabric shade create a truly exquisite fitting.
|Area of use||Interior use|
|Material||Iron, Organza, Crystal|
|Type of Crystal||Diyas Select|
|Measurements||500mm diameter/690mm minimum drop/1530mm maximum drop|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes - Adapter required.|
|Bulb||5 x E14 LED or Halogen (Candle) (max 40w) - bulb/s not included|
|Dimmable||Yes - Dimmable Lamps Required|
|Protection class||Class 1 - Earth Connection Required|
|Energy rating||A++ to D depending on bulb used|
|Number of cartons||1|
2. Delivery times may differ between brands.
6. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday.
7. Deliveries are not made on Bank Holidays.
3. Attach a piece of paper or label to your return with your RMA number clearly stated
5. Make sure you keep your proof of postage and keep an eye out for an email from our returns team
(Isle of Scilly - please email us for a shipping quote)
Credit Card Security
Encryption and Data Storage
Links to banks
What is PCI?
PCI is applicable to all/any entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data and consists of the following requirements:
· To build and maintain a secure network
· To protect cardholder data
· To maintain a vulnerability management program
· To implement strong access control measures
· To regularly monitor and test networks
· To maintain an Information Security Policy