|Product code||BATH/FALM/SF PC|
|Area of Use||For Internal Use Only|
|Measurements||Height 425mm x Width 400mm x Depth 400mm|
|Supply||Mains Supply 230v|
|Bulb||Supplied with 3 X 3.5 LED G9, 320Lm, 3000k,|
|Energy rating||A++ - A|
The new Falmouth semi-flush matches Elstead Lighting's existing Falmouth wall light.
This addition is also IP44 rated but can be used in any interior setting. The metal frame features a heart silhouette, and the shade has a full white acrylic diffuser for excellent illumination without any visible glare from the lamp-holders.
The complete Falmouth range can be viewed here
In order to ensure your light fitting arrives in perfect condition, it may require some simple assembly to complete installation.
Moonlight Design recommends that all lighting should be installed by a registered NICEIC electrician.
The cut-off time for orders to be dispatched the same day is 1pm.
c) Goods supplied are not for resale.
Returns/Options to cancel
• The fitting before it is repackaged
• An internal photo of the fitting in the box showing it is securely packaged
• Photos of the outside of the box as returned
NB: Your refund may be refused if the fitting arrives back damaged due to insufficient packaging
You should return the fitting to the warehouse address we give you within 7 working days .
Credit Card Security
Encryption and Data Storage
Links to banks
What is PCI?
PCI is applicable to all/any entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data and consists of the following requirements:
· To build and maintain a secure network
· To protect cardholder data
· To maintain a vulnerability management program
· To implement strong access control measures
· To regularly monitor and test networks
· To maintain an Information Security Policy