With the innovative benefits of colour switchable technology, the H2 Lite 400 CSP provides the ease and versatility of on-board colour selection in an entry-level downlight, as well as an integrated push-fit terminal connector
With all of the benefits of the H2 Lite - four-year extended warranty and rolled insulation coverable design.
The light can easily be switched between three colour temperatures BEFORE installation, simply using the switch under the product bezel.
Switch between a warm 3000K, daylight 4000K or cool 6000K.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
3 colour temperatures in one product
Easily choose CCT via a switch under the product bezel
Integrated loop in, loop out, push-fit terminal connector included
Flexible driver position for easy installation
Slimline twist and lock bezels sold separately
|Area of use||Interior|
|Light source||Integrated LED 4.5w|
|Colour Temperature Options||3000k-6000k|
|Beam angle||60 degrees|
|Measurements||Refer to specification sheet|
|Maximum ceiling thickness||40mm|
|Construction material||Mild steel / aluminium heatsink. Not supplied with bezel.|
|Type of wiring required||Mains|
|Building regulations||Part B,C,E,P and L Building regulations|
|Install connector type||Easy fit connector|
|Insulation coverable||Rolled insulation|
|Inrush current||1.5A 0.025ms|
|Ambient temperature||40 degrees max|
|Loop in / Loop out||Yes|
|Type of Wiring||Parallel|
|Warranty||1 year. Can be extended to 4 years direct with Collingwood|
1. We offer free standard delivery on all orders within the UK Mainland (an additional fee applies for the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Isles and International).
2. Delivery times may differ between brands.
3. Once your order is authorised, we will either confirm that your fittings are ready for dispatch or provide you with an estimated delivery date.
4. If you have purchased an item marked as 'Pre-Order', please make note of the release date (delivery will take place shortly after the item comes back into stock).
5. If you require next working day delivery, please either call us on 0208 925 8639 or contact us via our "Live Chat" and we will try to assist you.
6. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday.
7. Deliveries are not made on Bank Holidays.
1. Email email@example.com with your order number, the item(s) you wish to return and why you want to return your order
2. You will receive a response from us within 48 hours, including an RMA number and the returns address (this will not be our London address)
3. Attach a piece of paper or label to your return with your RMA number clearly stated
4. Take it to your local post office, book a courier collection/ drop off service (we use Interparcel)
5. Make sure you keep your proof of postage and keep an eye out for an email from our returns team
Moonlight Design is proud to announce that they are registered and approved members of Trusted Shops who allow you to shop online with peace of mind and money-back guarantees.
Being members of this organisation we have to follow strict guidelines as laid down by Trusted Shops which means that you will get a quality and fair service.
Credit Card Security
Here at Moonlight Design we take your credit card protection very seriously. For your security whilst shopping with Moonlight Design, we use an independent Payment Service Provider called Klarna.
Klarna has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). They adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Klarna’s system is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Klarna are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Klarna’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Encryption and Data Storage
Once on our systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Links to banks
Klarna has multiple private links into the banking network that are completely separate from the Internet and which do not cross any publicly accessible networks. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with.
No individuals within Klarna are able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Klarna systems only allow access to their most senior staff and only in extenuating circumstances (such as investigations of Card Fraud by the Police). Your transaction information and card information is secure even from our their employees because their systems never display the full card numbers, even on administration screens.
Klarna is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
What is PCI?
The PCI standard was co-written by Visa and MasterCard International in order to establish a standard set of requirements throughout the payment card industry. It was designed to establish and enhance data security for credit card processing. The standard is also endorsed by American Express.
PCI is applicable to all/any entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data and consists of the following requirements:
· To build and maintain a secure network
· To protect cardholder data
· To maintain a vulnerability management program
· To implement strong access control measures
· To regularly monitor and test networks
· To maintain an Information Security Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about security please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8925 8639